We are now open until the end of October 2020.
Please check the online booking system for availability in the first instance. We will answer phone, email and text messages, but we are much busier than normal with bookings and it may take a little while. Please bear with us.
Lucky for us, our pitches are spaced well apart in the wood, so there is lots of natural social distancing.
We have been working on measures to protect both our staff and you, our campers. These include the following – [ or see this for more detail Badgells – Covid19 Info – PLEASE READ THIS ]
– We can only accept campers that have pre-booked online, no last minute turn-ups & no day visitors allowed
– Screening in reception & only one person in reception at any one time.
– One person from each booking only to check in. You will need your booking reference to do this.
– Wheelbarrows to be kept by you for the duration of your stay; these will be cleaned before and after use.
– Reduced booking numbers on site.
– We now have mains water on site with water points.
– Amended washing up area with screens between sinks and one-way system for queuing with 2m spacing.
– Hand sanitiser units outside each toilet/showers
– Hand basin & soap dispenser on each composting toilet unit.
– New toilet roll dispensers & Pedal bins
– Additional signs to help you find your pitch.
– Enhanced cleaning regime
– 24 hours between allocation of pitches to give us time to check them over
“Rule of Six” – in line with new legislation, bookings are restricted to a maximum of 6 people on one pitch (or single family groups of greater than 6 on one pitch). Please do not book with us if you intend to join together into a group on site that will take you over the maximum number permitted under this rule. Should we discover anyone breaking this new law, you will be asked to leave site with no refund. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate individual pitch preferences, we reserve the right to move your pitch/area allocation, should Covid-19 restrictions necessitate.
We are unable to run any bushcraft lessons this year and also have had to close the play area until we can get the annual inspection carried out.
Due to the measures and procedures we have in place, I’m afraid we won’t be able to allow early/late check-in. We will email you a few days before arrival to confirm the measures in place and be to clear on where we need your help to make them work.
Putting all of the safety measures to one side. The woods are looking beautiful.! Well rested and ready to welcome you for some fresh air, campfires and tree-love. Once you are settled on your pitch, you can sit back and take a well-earned break from the last few weeks.
Come and join us. We can’t wait to see you!